Tribute to all my friends at UTP who always colour my day  

Saturday, October 25, 2008

This post is a tribute to all my friends at UTP who colour my day, make me feel appreciate, make me feel happy, and always there when I was down. On the registration day the first friend that I met was Ezat (Ezat Adha) and know he is the one that always make my room become crowded as he always come ‘ lepak-lepak ’ at my room and then just left his things and belonging on my table and then he just gone missing. But when come to making me laugh I can count on him.

            The second person that I met was Ariff Zaky, he is my roommate now. He is just like me a year younger than the other and surprisingly I am just 2 days older than him (think we can celebrate our birthday together). Other than that he is the one that I always share my secret to. Usually any new news about him and his ‘tut’ I will always know that if he tell me..hehehe… The most interesting and I love to do is to disturb him when he ‘bergayut’ on the phone. It’s funny to see him trying to seek privacy sometime.

            Next is Amirul Zamani… The computer and anime as well as game addict (in my opinion so don’t get mad okay Amirul) he is the one usually that I can talk with ‘game’ and ‘anime’ language as sometime the other cannot understand what are we saying. He is also a big fan of Man Utd just like me. He is also the source of information for me as he knew much about anime. Usually he is also the one that always help me out in everything. So easy to say he is one of my ‘tempat bergantung’ at UTP as I can count on his help when I need.

            Next is Ashri (Ash). I get to know him through my roommate as they are taking the same course that is Mechanical Engineering. He is kinda kind person and funny also. I never see him getting mad (to be honest almost all of my friend I never see them really get mad). He is a cool type of person I never see him to be ‘kelam-kabut’.

            Next is Fareez a.k.a Eteng. He is the most funniest person of all my friends and Mr. President to an unofficial organization that is ‘Rakan Call Lab’. He is a type that always ‘selamba’ all the time.

            Next is a Petroleum Engineering. His name is Haziq. He is also a person that never really know how to get mad I guess. As he always smiling all the time. He is also an anime addict as he can stay up all night just to watch anime until 4 a.m in the morning. Once he is watching anime it is hard to speak to him as look like he also has enter the cartoon world.

            Next is also a PE student that is Wan a.k.a stim. He is Haziq’s roommate. He usually come to my room to seek for help about computer and borrowing my external Hard Disk to watch movie. He is also the one that taught me much on mathematics.

            Next is Nasiruddin a.k.a Din. A Technology student. I can call him an addict to the House series. A loyal downloader for movie and series at call lab. He main interest is on game and series. One of the usual member of my group especially when in class.

            Next is Faizul, also a tech student. He usually the one that always make me laugh in lecture and when we are in group. He usually get ‘pangkah’ by me and Din. He is the no 2 in the ranking of ‘pemangkah’ in my group.

            Next one is Wafiy, one of the most hardworking people in my group. He is the one that most of the time give full commitment when doing assignments. Always busy because he always find work and add up to his busy by having a ‘adik angkat’ that is quite ‘manja’ la in my opinion.

            We called him the software provider a.ka the software pirate. He is Mahsyar. He is also a funny person. He usually get ‘pangkah’ by my group in the lecture.

            Next is Adib and Zarith. They are both roommate. And both are quite friendly to me. At first Adib was kind of a bit ‘sombong’ but when I learn to know him he turn out to be a very nice person. He also a future photographer as he like so much to take photo. As for Zarith he is popular for his LC motorcycle. He is also a very nice person and easy to talk with.

            The next one is a bit hard to explain, she is the only women that can be consider as friend to me at UTP. She is Khamisah. She’s the only one that I think that is friendly enough (to be honest it is me that is not friendly enough with girl). And it was Ezat the one that talk to her first and she accidentally saw my offer letter that stated that I was offer the same course with her. If not for Ezat talk to her I might not have any girl in my list of friend here at UTP.

            

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster