Drama for English tutorial  

Friday, October 24, 2008

Last month, I was assign to perform a drama with my group...This performance will be given marks by my English tutor....My group was assign to do a drama that entitle 'death by scrabble' a story abut a husband and wife that is always fighting while playing scrabble...The intresting part is every time the couple play a word the word will become true...the scrabble is like it being jinxed (what ??? do the author have a original idea instead of try to copy the idea of jumanji and zathura)

the story is also quite boring....so we got a hard work to make this story as intresting as it can be.....Fweh..I will do all the media work ( sometime the directing also ) do they know that I am a year younger than them...So I'm the one that should or be more dependend on them not they depend on me...Luckily at that time the idea come out a lot ( mencurah curah ke ladang gandum dan puff!!! jd la.....drama ku..) and all the ideas are quite intresting...In the end we decided to add up some part on the beginning, the middle a bit, and create our own ending as the original story the story end without having a decent ending....I did some video using movie maker..Edit some photo with photoshop cs3 (adobe shoul pay me for advertising their product).....Some of my friend also help me do this video (thank to Amirul Zamani ) that help and give me some idea....The presentation of the drama also gone well but the perfectness was defected by me....I accidently press the Esc button on my laptop just when I tried to place the microphone nearer to the speaker of my laptop...and it happen in the middle of the show when all the audience is enjoying the video that I made...But in the end that doesn't matter and all the hard work ( practice until 12 a.m ) pay off as my Tutor kindly give our group 20 out of 20 for our drama marks....Thank god....Thanks also to Nasiruddin who help me with the stage light and my buddy Amirul that help me so much...And to all my group member...Syed, Khamisah,Siew Ching,Mei Foong,Clare,Daphnee and last but not least our tutor that is Puan Ju......

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster