Gundam 00............  

Friday, October 17, 2008


Now it's about the anime i am watching.... I thought I not going to see any more gundam especially after sunrise (the company that publish gundam) don't continue gundam seed series for their third season. Eventually they create a new series called Gundam 00 (pronounce as double o), I thought it will never caught my attention...because of that I just pass by season 1 (luckily I found the whole episode for season 1 at DC++(hope you guys know what DC++ is) so I was able to enjoy it) but thanks to my friend at UTP...he introduce me to this series and now I am addicted to it....Gundam 00 just started it 2nd season and on monday 18th october is the release date for it's 2nd episode.....I just finish downloading it and still keep on watching it over and over again...I just can't wait for episode 3 to release next week....I think this is the entertainment for me at UTP as I don't have enough time to watch TV at UTP (except for football match) so I only relying on downloaded series....Wheew.... now you guys know how busy I am...

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster