How far do you study from home???  

Friday, October 17, 2008



When I ask all my friends where do they want to further their studies, they always say
" mestilah nak pegi jauh dr sini " But for me......the higher I study the closer the institution is to my house....Previously my secondary school is 15km from my house...Now I am in a university and the university is just about 3km from my house...how can this be happening...The place that i am now ( Universiti teknologi Petronas ) is very very near to my house.....When my friend ask "tinggal kt mana??" i always have to say this "ala kalau nak pegi my house dlm 2 3 minit jer dari sini...." How am I so opposite of my friends.....They all went far away from their home but i am so close to my house......Em but I really don't care coz i can go home every weekend and even had dinner at home...hehehe....

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster