New Diseases attacking my friends....  

Saturday, November 29, 2008



What is happening to my friends??? Ariff,piol,haziq,wan,amirul and ash also???
They somehow have been attracted to those girls up thre in the photo...This group is the Morning Musume.... I was going to haziq room and shockingly I saw them enjoying some sort of video clip showing those girls dancing....They are some kind addicted to those girls and everytime before study the always see the video clip once..I think 1 day they could repeat they video almost 10 times and still exited to see it... I gotta admit those girl are cute, very cute but I'm not gonna be addicted to this as they were....They even picked which one will be their girl...(Funny thinking and seeing their behaviour). Now everyday I gotta hear the word "IPPAI~KITTAI" which means Full of Hope....Whenever they study they will always sing this song together....They sometime give me some kind of headache seeing them behave like little boys...Even while waiting for our food to be cook at RZM cafe they still can play it at Ariff handpone eventhough at the cafe there are showing football game....Argh Morning Musume disease are attacking my friends..... 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster