Al - Fatihah  

Thursday, November 20, 2008




Ya Allah within matter of minutes joy can become despair... We was playing soccer in fronht of the hostel then at a sudden he sit down and collapse...I was shock and at that time I cannot think..Then all my friends came...We went to carry him to Amirul's car but then Erfi came with his car and in the end we use his car.. We went to the UTP clinic then he was sent to the hospital...When Rafiq told me that he has a heart problem I was shock...very shock " Ya Allah what are we going to do...Please give us time to help him " but in the end Allah love him more...Hope madud will be place with the 'anbiya'...Although we are not very close but every student in this batch really meant something to me.. Madud this post is specially for you...Al - Fatihah...

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster