Tagged from Fatin.....  

Thursday, January 1, 2009

List 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people;
~Love playing video games
~Man Utd die hard fan
~always with my laptop
~love to be with my friends
~I’m not ‘sombong’
~Love the colour red
~like to watch TV
~love my family and friends

tagged
~amirul lockon
~ammar
~nasz
~Kak Ala
~Mahsyar

You
;; First Name: Muhammad Afiiq B. Mohamed Ibrahim
;; Nickname – Afiiq, fiq,
;; Name you wish you had: I love my name…
;; What do people normally mistake your name as: the spelling Afiiq become Afiq
;; Birthday -06 Jun 1991
;; Birthplace -Manchester

;; Time of Birth – get confuse of time between England and Malaysia
;; Single or taken – Single….
;; Zodiac sign - Gemini

Your Appreance
;; How tall are you - around 170cm
;; Wish you were taller – another 10cm would be great
;; Eyecolor – Hazel….
;; Eye color you want – Blue….
;; Current Hair color - Black
;; Short or long hair – short enough to get my hair spike without any hair gel
;; Ever dye your hair a bizarre color –nope…..

;; Last time you did something dramatic with your hair- How dramatic can hair be????

;; Glasses or contacts-glasses
;; Do you wear make-up – Wrong question…….!!!!!
;; Ever had hair extensionst- no
;; Paint your nails – Again I’m not going to do girls stuff…..

In the opposite gender
;; What color eye –Brown….
;; What color hair -black or mybe blonde..hehe
;; Shy or Outgoing –outgoing and shy….huhuhu
;; Sexy or Cute - cute..
;; Serious or Fun – serious at time but always fun….
; Older or Younger than you – both also can….
;; A turn on - ????????
;; A turn off -???????

Have you ever
;; Lie – hm….jarg2 kowt….
;; Stole something – yes….Stole someone heart….Stole someone time…Esspecially my     teachers at school…
;; Smoked – almost but never
;; Hurt someone close to you – Hope never but who doesn’t….
;; Had your heart broken – Yes….
;; Wondered what was wrong with you – always…
;; Wish you were a prince/princess – Prince??? If a better life
;; Liked someone who was taken – Donno…
;; Shaved your head- By myself??? Never..
;; Used chopsticks – 
At sushi king…
;; Sang in the mirror to yourself – not my hobby….

Favourite
;; Flower – Video game bleh?
;; Candy – Lots of it…
;; Song – Need to hear it first then can judge….
;; Color – Red, Black…..
;; Movies – Virgin Snow….Never thought I will watch this Korean/Japanese movie..
;; Singer – No….Just like their songs….
;; Junk food - Chezels
;; Website -
 http://afiiq91.blogspot.com/
;; Location – on my bed….
;; Animal – My lovely cat…

Misc
;; cried over someone – Em….Do I need to answer?
;; Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself- Wish I can handle problems better
;; Do you think you're attractive- Not good at judging myself
;; If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose- Em….

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster